- 3 new backpacks every August
- 3 car insurances to pay for, given all 3 have good grades
- 3 graduation parties
- 3 college applications (times however many schools each applies to)
- 3 spouses to add to our family
- 3 cell phones someday
This all led me to think about some of the other things in our life and how they add up. Here are a few numbers:
- On average a a child (from infancy to potty training) goes through approximately 8,000 diapers. Hello, 24,000 diapers!
- The average family does 300 loads of laundry per year. We're not average, let me tell you.
- My children take a bath 365 days a year. Times THREE.
Love it all. Wouldn't change one single thing, not even the number of loads of laundry, or number of diapers. For reals.