7 observations after my very first Zumba class
1. It is a fact that I have never ever done any of those moves while sober. Now I'm fully aware of what an ass I've made of myself at weddings over the last 15 years.
2. Even if I take another 999 Zumba classes I will not get used to the music. A Latin music fan I am NOT.
3. When you're the whitest and tallest and a first timer in the class it's hard to not stick out but if you can get over yourself it's pretty fun.
4. There was a whole lotta shakin' goin' on.
5. My $72 sports bra paid for itself today alone.
6. I think once the confidence is there with the moves I could see how the workout will be that much more effective.
7. When the instructor says, "Just follow these moves, they are really easy!" it makes it better if you say, "I'm calling bullshit on that" in your head.