* Added to our family with our new dog, Holly Winter Peters
* Went away for a night to celebrate the holidays with Chris's fire station crew, past and present
* Crashed a wedding
* Drank my weekly allotment of calories in one night of alcohol
* Had a one hour facial that was perfectly heavenly
* Put up and decorated our Christmas tree
To some this may be kind of every weekend-ish. (Well, not the Christmas tree part.) For me, as you know, it's not. We had the best time ever and when my headachey hangover goes away, I'll write in detail. It was, as the kids say, off the frickin' chain.
Have a great Monday, friends.