The rules to enter are simple and the reward for you could be sweet!
1. "Like" Peters Party of 5 of our facebook page. Click here to do that if you haven't already.
2. Visit Paisley Couture's Etsy page here to see the other darling things that Jillian creates. (I can't track this but I'm just asking you to visit!)
3. Pass along the link to the blog (grab it here) on your own facebook page and then drop me a line on the Party of 5 facebook page and let me know that you've done so. Share the LOVE!
All the kit's contents
All you need is LOVE... alongside all shades of red and pink!
You will be set to celebrate Valentine's in style, with this must have simple and sweet Valentine's banner.
Valentine mini heart banner kit includes:
* 8 paper lace hearts
* bundle of pink and white twine for stringing
* 8 various size/color felt hearts
* 1 felt & lace heart
* 2 felt roses
* 4 pre-cut strips from vintage hymnal page
* Layered chipboard letters L.O.V.E
* 4 mini pre-cut vintage Valentine postcard prints
* 1 red foil hanging heart
~Please Note: banner kit shown will not necessarily be the exact one you receive, each kit varies ever-so-slightly. Banner is double sided, I will update the listing soon on etsy to include photos of the back side. This is where I use the vintage hymnal pages, vintage valentine postcard prints, and top it off with a bit of fine red glitter!!!
We'll draw a name randomly on Friday, January 21st.
Enjoy the holiday tomorrow and the extra day with your children.
I would be ever-so-grateful if you would click the button below if you enjoy our blog. Thank you. xoxo