When I feel snarky I feel like I am a bit more preceptive than normal. This makes me want to call bullshit on a few things and I figured instead of talking Chris's ear off on the phone while he's at the firehouse, I'd do it here. Plus, you can't just pretend to listen to me here like he would do there.
- People whose facebook statuses are rainbows and unicorns and cotton candy every single day. I have a damn good life and shit still goes down. C'mon, keep it real.
- The salad I love at Chipotle is $9. Really? Lettuce, black beans, corn, pico, and avocado? Really? But, it's good, it's clean, and my kitchen stays untouched so it's worth it. Damn them.
- Luggage fees. Drew, Chris, and I are traveling to Boston this summer and we're bound to have to pay for at least one bag. For weight? If an airplane can carry the space shuttle, it can carry my blow dryer and flat iron.
- Extra leg room on a flight. I'm just shy of 6 feet. Chris is 6'5". We either have to fold in half for 6 hours or pay $45 more for room for our legs. We help YOU in the grocery store reaching things on the shelves everyday, just give us the seats with more leg room without such a fee.
- When the kids wake up at 6:30am on Saturday and Sunday and then on Monday morning I have to wake the beasts at 7:10am while I hustle and scream at them to get out the door by 7:45am.
- The biggest washing machine on the market still doesn't fit my machine washable Cal King comforter which I then have to pay $60 to have dry cleaned.